PantsUp keeps your pants from sliding down without the use of traditional suspenders. If you have the same problem as many other men…
- Shrinking butt
- Growing middle
- Pants won’t stay up
- Shirt won’t stay tucked in
Dean Gilbert Enterprises designed and created the PantsUp device to meet needs. PantsUp was born when Dean had to find a way to keep his pants from sliding down over his straight hips while on his feet all day. He spent months finding the right size, shape, and materials for the device. The PantsUp accessories enable movement with confidence. The PantsUp devices attach to any tee shirt at the desired height and can be adjusted. They take up very little room and no one knows you are wearing them. They are just like invisible suspenders! You receive a pair of PantsUp that when attached to your shirt, form a ledge that supports your belt. Dean decided that once he had perfected the design others could benefit. The public has agreed and orders came flying in. The patent pending PantsUp devices are adaptable, adjustable, comfortable, practical, affordable, and immensely helpful. As one customer put it: “I have not seen anything else like it.” This is a new suspenders alternative for others facing the constant battle with sliding slacks!
How does PantsUp work?
- Slip the cube inside the bottom of your tee shirt with the loop sticking out.
- Pull the loop around the outside.
- Push the cube, covered by the tee shirt, through the loop.
- Attach the PantsUp cubes to each side of your tee shirt near your hip bone (so they can’t sink in away from the belt).
- When you put on your pants your belt will rest on the cubes rather than sliding down your hips.