Michigan-Made.com has the resources to help you broaden your path to success. By partnering with Michigan-Made.com, you will gain exposure to countless new potential buyers throughout the state, the nation, and even the world!
The main benefits of partnering with Michigan-Made.com are:
- Michigan-Made.com is proud to be the leader in e-commerce websites specializing strictly in products made by Michigan small businesses, artisans, and cottage industries.
- It’s FREE to list your product on our site!
- With the HUGE movement on “Michigan made”, we have a high traffic website where your product will get noticed.
- We have a large database of customers and subscribers that are interested in seeing your product!
- Cross marketing – customers coming to our site to purchase a product may see your product and purchase it as well.
- We attend Michigan made tradeshows to promote your product – at NO COST to you.
- Michigan-Made does all the site work (you simply provide the product details) – at NO COST to you.
- Michigan-Made promotes and advertises your product online via blog posts, social networking, Facebook ads, Google ads, Bing ads – at NO COST to you.
- Michigan-Made promotes and advertises via trade shows (MM attends at least 2 Michigan theme trade shows each year), radio ads/interviews, place-mat ads, catalogs, brochures, post cards, magnets – at NO COST to you.
- Michigan-Made.com is in the news! Recent media attention has included Oakland Press, Bay City Times, Saginaw News, Flint Journal, Detroit FreePress, The Guide to Northeast Michigan, Arenac Independent, Great Lakes Bay Magazine, CBS Detroit, White Lake Patch, Great Lakes Showcase, several state-wide radio stations, and more!.
- Michigan-Made has numerous retail accounts that purchase wholesale products from us – with the move on “Michigan Made”, our Michigan retailers like to do their “1-stop shopping for Michigan made products” with us for the convenience. We also have retail accounts nation wide that are looking for unique products like yours for their store.
- Product exposure.
- We utilize all of the social networking tools – Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious, etc.
- No competitive Google ads are on our website to compete with our Michigan made supplier’s products.