Introducing Mi Cookie Dough
Mi Cookie Dough is edible cookie dough that is egg free and made with heated flour which zaps any bacteria, making the raw dough safe for kids and grown-ups to eat as is. It’s a tasty, nostalgic treat for kids of ALL ages! Mi Cookie Dough comes in a variety of flavors, including gluten free. Just grab a spoon and enjoy, or get creative:Did you love cookie dough as a kid? Still do? Now you can eat it without getting your hand swatted hearing “get your hand out of the cookie dough , its not good for you”.
- Roll it into balls and stash in the fridge for quick individual treats.
- Press a scoop of softened ice cream between two flattened disks of cookie dough and freeze for an unexpected twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- Add a spoonful to a milkshake or smoothie.
- Crumble it onto a sundae.
- Or keep it easy and old-school: stick a spoon in the jar of cookie dough and let the kids of all ages go to town.
Edible Cookie Dough is available in Chocolate Chip, Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Chip Mint, Naked, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Smores, Salted Caramel, and Unicorn flavors. All cookie dough flavors are available in gluten free.
For best results, the Cookie Dough should be refrigerated and can be kept for 10 weeks. If frozen, the Cookie Dough can be kept for 12 months (but lets be real, it won’t last that long).