- Chemical Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Made in Michigan, USA
- Packaging made from recyclable materials
Baked Cosmetics are CBD and Hemp infused that are cruelty free, vegan, and organic. Each pan of the Beautiful Blazing Eye Palette is infused with 300 MG of CBD Hemp Oil to nourish and heal your skin! CBD — the shortened term for cannabidiol — has become one of the hottest ingredients in beauty. Consumer’s interest in the plant’s purported benefits in CBD eyeshadow is increasing rapidly. CBD is used to promote antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammation, and hydration benefits.
Baked cosmetics are made just as the name suggests. These powders actually begin as a cream and are baked for a period of time, drying them to a solid. This process creates powders with a creamy, velvety texture. It also means fewer filler ingredients are needed so that the resulting colors are more concentrated and pigmented, which means they may last longer.
These types of eyeshadows have a more luminous, vibrant quality. Baked eyeshadow also allows the powder to be used wet or dry. When using dry, it provides traditional eye shadow color to your eyelids. When using wet, it increases the color for a more dramatic look and it also increases its staying power — a great idea for baked eyeshadows!
Brittany Highlund is the founder and owner of Baked Cosmetics Beauty Brand! All products are 100% Vegan, Organic, Cruelty Free, Chemical Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, and Sulfate Free, made in Michigan USA, and all packaging is made from recycled material! The products are specifically designed to give you that GLAM look without being terrible on your skin! Her idea was to disrupt the beauty industry giving you products that compare to MAC, Kylie Cosmetics, KKW, Fenty, Anastasia, Benefit, Colour Pop, etc. Bringing you those amazing palettes, packaging, and products, but with actually helping your skin! Imagine eye shadows that are so pigmented and bright but wont cause BLINDNESS if rubbed into the eyes! We want the world to “GET HEALTHY NOT HIGH!”
NuMi is an ALL NATURAL skin care product that is hand ground, sifted, and mixed of materials found only in Michigan! The minerals come from Kona Dolomite, Favosite Coral, Petoskey Stone, River Bottom Clay, with a touch of Spearmint. The minerals in these ancient stones are some of the purest forms available, ranging in age from 350,000 million to 2.2 billion years old! NuMi contains 7 of the most important minerals for healthy and vibrant skin! These minerals include:
- Zinc- Zinc controls the production of the oil in the skin and HELPS control some of the hormones that cause acne!
- Copper- Copper benefits the skin by helping the production of collagen and elastin, which gives our skin its strength!
- Selenium- Selenium is a strong Antioxidant that works with copper, helping maintain skin flexibility and elasticity!
- Magnesium- Magnesium is crucial for healthy skin, hair, and teeth, as well as helping keep the nervous system running smoothly!
- Calcium- our bodies contain more calcium than ANY other mineral, making up almost 90% of our bone structure. A calcium deficiency causes thin skin, weak and brittle bones, as well as hair loss!
- Potassium- Potassium is a electrolyte that works with sodium to regulate the amount of water in our cells. A lack of potassium can lead to dry skin and other skin disorders!
- Silica- Silica is trace mineral that works to strengthen our bodies connective tissues and is a vital component of maintaining healthy skin!
Use NuMi anywhere that you want softer, smoother, and brighter skin. Numi helps with oily skin, shrinkage of pores, softens age lines, and softening of the skin.
- Use on the back of hands for younger healthier looking hands.
- Use on elbows to remove dry skin and soften elbows.
- Use on neck and chest for firming skin.
- Use as a facial to soften age lines.
- Use to remove excess oil from skin.
- Use to help with acne.
How NuMi Began
John Studer is the owner, founder, and creator of NuMi. In 2011 he started making six types of Michigan stone beads that fit the popular bracelet brands. He transitioned into making jewelry out of the same Michigan rocks. In the process of grinding the different types of stones, John noticed a difference in how the residue felt on his skin. After researching and experimenting for two years with different mixtures of these stones mixed with some spearmint and river bottom clay, the all natural Michigan Mineral based skin care product NuMi was created. This skin care product leaves most peoples skin softer, smoother, and brighter after just one use! NuMi also helps with age lines, acne, and shrinks pores!
Current bath and body products include:
- Body Butter Plus: a creamy, heavy lotion that is quick absorbing and non-greasy on your skin. PLUS it includes the skin loving Vitamin E oil. Available in Lavender, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, and Unscented
- Michigan A Step Above Soap: with the Michigan Mitt design embedded in the soap, this is a large chunky 6.5 ounce round bar available in a variety of colors and fragrances.
- Beard Oil: properly groom and tame your beard with Oma’s Beard Oil that softens and calms fly-away hairs! Along with Vitamin E, the all natural oils help to relieve dryness and itchiness, and moisturizes the skin under your beard.
- Dog Refresh Spray with Neem Oil: great for in-between bath times! It will freshen your furry friend until their next bath. The blend of Essential Oils and Neem Oil also help aid in repelling insects.
- Dog Shampoo with Neem Oil: leaves your furry friends coat soft and clean. With lots of creamy lather, the mix of Essential Oils and Neem Oil helps to aid in repelling insects.
Coconut wax is made through a cold-pressed process from the meat of the coconut. This type of wax has many benefits. One of the many is it holds a higher fragrance volume than other natural waxes. However, coconut wax is very soft (similar to coconut oil at room temp). In ScentSation candle making process, both coconut and soy wax are combined to allow for more fragrance oil than just a soy candle, but to give the candles body or firmness. If only coconut wax was used, it wouldn’t hold its shape. Soy wax has a lower fragrance load than coconut oil. This fierce combination of coconut and soy wax is used because coconut wax is known to have a high fragrance load, but it is very soft (again similar to coconut oil) so it’s combined with soy wax to give the candle body.
Every Coconut and Soy candle is hand poured in Charlotte, Michigan using a creamy fusion of coconut and soy wax that’s blended in house. The unique fragrances including Blueberry Bliss, Luminous Lilac, Strawberry Sublime, Vanilla Vice, Frankincense Phantasia, Lavender Starlight, and Legendary LemonBerry have an amazing scent throw. The 9 ounce candles have an approximate burn time of nearly 80 hours. These premium candles with a combination of coconut wax and soy wax are highly scented, slow burning candles that everyone enjoys!
After All This Time is a Christian based business started by Rebecca Fegan. It all started with her blogs and eventually branched out into a baby line of Michigan theme swaddles and jewelry. But she didn’t stop there. In July of 2018 she opened a store in Downtown Sault Ste. Marie which offers not only her baby line but also the Original Made with Love from God’s Country design which was created by Rebecca herself, as well as several other Michigan made and Michigan themed products. She is proud to be a faith based woman who is always embracing, empowering, and inspiring those around her to be the best version of themselves and has brought this into her business as well. After All This Time leaves you feeling refreshed, lightened, and inspired and the products remind you of that feeling when you are wearing them.
The glass bottle feeders and wind chimes are embellished with colored wire and charms. Although designs are similar, no two are exactly alike. Each glass feeder or wind chime is hand-painted, making each one slightly unique. They are painted to order using enamel glass paint and air dried for 24 hours, then heat set. Hand-painted items should be hand washed with a soft cloth to preserve the illustrations. They make great gifts and may be personalized with names and/or dates. If your purchase is a gift, the artisan is happy to include a gift card with your personal message.
From the age of 13 Aaron has always wanted to own a coffee business. His experience in 7 different cafes paved a foundation into the industry through which his passion grew. While working for a coffee company in Dhaka, Bangladesh he began to master the art of roasting coupled with endless coffee cupping sessions. Over the span of 5 years as an expat, Adam maintained a direct role in wholesale distribution, supervision of multi cafes, marketing, barista training, and more. After receiving mechanical maintenance training from Simonelli USA, he now continues to pursue what he loves to do.
Owl Eye Coffee Roasters offer several roasts and blends in four different size packages, including:
- Bali Kintamani (Dark roast)
- Brazil Serra Negra (Medium roast, chocolatey, sweet/semi nutty)
- Columbia Huila (Medium roast)
- Owl Eye Opaque Blend (French roast, dark smoky)
- Espresso Radix Blend (Diversity! Great for day-to-day coffee, not just espresso shots)
Bali Kintamani Roast: Bali Kintamani is a medium dark roast with 100% Arabica Specialty Grade Coffee with notes of apricot, tangy, earthy body, clean citric. Direct Sourcing which gives farmers a fairer and sustainable living. The highland plateau of Kintamani, between the volcanoes of Batukaru and Agung, is the main coffee growing area. Generally, Balinese coffee is carefully processed under tight control, using the wet method. This results in a sweet, soft coffee with good consistency. Typically flavors include lemon and other citrus notes. The parchment is sourced from Gunung (Mountain) Batur and Gunung Bau (meaning smelly mountain). Gunung Batur is an active volcano in the Kintamani region which last erupted in 2000.
Brazil Serra Negra Sundried Natural Roast: Coffee notes are mild and clean with citric acidity; dark chocolate, cocoa and almond flavors. Serra Negra, or “black mountain” is a Brazilian profile that captures the most classic profile from Minas Gerais, the growing region that includes Carmo de Minas.
Columbia Huila Roast: Coffee notes are sweet and savory with tart citric acidity and a thick mouthfeel; almond, dark chocolate and raisin flavor with a buttermilk aftertaste. Colombian coffee is among the most recognizable and most dynamic in the world, with multiple growing regions whose distinct yet consistently crowd-pleasing profiles reflect the various microclimates that exist in this large country.
Owl Eye Opaque Blend: A diverse blend that is both smooth and bold. It is sweet yet rich to be made with cream. A great cafe espresso and brews equally great in a drip machine.
Espresso Radix Blend: A smoky and bold blend but with a sweet finish. This is made with the Bali and Congo beans which hold well at high temps. This does not finish bitter or ashy like some french roasts.
Ascentcare Dental Products collaborates with the dental community to focus on the development of innovative dental technologies that span a diverse set of applications. They understand dental professionals and their demand for quality products and treatment for patients in the most effective way possible with state of the art equipment. Some of the better known products include the Bite Buddy mouth prop system, the HyperLUX Light Engine, the Radical Reflector illuminated mouth mirror, and the fiber optic Titan Transilluminator.
Bite Buddy Mouth Prop System: Years of research, engineering and development with dentists and hygienists in mind have led to the creation of this Mouth Prop System. Easily interchange the numerous mouth prop attachments needed for the various procedures in your dental office. Bite Buddy Mouth Prop System Features:
- Expandable. Simply use the Bite Buddy as a stand-alone dental mouth prop. Upgrade with accessory attachments at any time.
- Adaptable. Interchangeable mouth prop accessory instruments can be applied to assist with dental procedures.
- Unobstructed. Total visual and physical access to the work area with all Bite Buddy accessory instruments.
- Innovative. Our exclusive mounting rail and magnetic coupling system allow for simple and quick mount and dismount of mouth prop accessory instruments while positioned in the patient’s mouth.
- Sterilization. The Bite Buddy system was designed, engineered and made to withstand repeated sterilization and reuse using industry standard methods.
- Illuminated. The Bite Light and the Lighted Saliva Sidekick transform the Bite Buddy into the brightest mouth prop on the planet, emitting over 50,000 LUX with a color temperature of 6,000K.
HyperLUX Fiber Optic Light Engine: Direct intense light to challenging work areas with our HyperLUX light engine and illuminated instruments.
Radical Reflector Mouth Mirror: Diagnose and treat in difficult to see areas with ease using our powerfully illuminated mouth mirror.
Titan Transilluminator: Enhance your visual inspections and diagnoses with our versatile, fiber optic transillumination instrument.
All Ascentcare’s dental instruments are made in the USA, in Ascentcare’s hometown of Spring Lake, Michigan. They are protected by one or more patent applications or patents including U.S. patent No. US 9,968,341, D787070, D782047, D787069, D782048, D817492.
photography by Tom Kelly includes high color photos of Lake Superior, beaches, lighthouses, and ore docks. The photos are available in ready to frame prints and ready to hang stretched canvas prints.The
Tom really loves shooting picture around Lake Superior because of the seasons and weather which makes for great photography that leads to color photography. The type of high resolution color prints produced are colorful because more color techniques are added to the image to bring out colors and especially more detail to every print.
The photography by Tom Kelly is intended to evoke memories for people who travel through and around Michigan. When you view the images of the beaches, the islands, the tall beach grass, or the waves on Lake Superior, you may remember a warm place where you or you family stopped to picnic or had a beach fire at sunset. Those are wonderful memories on Lake Superior.
The son of a physics professor and art teacher, Tom was born in Marquette Michigan and always exposed to arts, crafts and the wilderness of Michigan Upper Peninsula. At the age of twelve, Tom was introduced to a black and white darkroom and was immediately captivated by the magic that took place, processing film and producing a finished print.
Years later, Tom now has the the experience of black and white, color printing, lab work and now the digital age of photography. After photography and business school, Tom started a photographic business, working with the Ann Arbor Art Association teaching artists how to shoot slides of their art work to present to galleries.
Tom’s next venture was Aerial photography – up in the sky, taking pictures of land development, progress shots of construction projects and photos for realtors needing aerial shots of hard to see homes. It was 1982 when Tom took on a new challenge to aerial photograph his favorite football team the Wolverines of the University of Michigan and the Michigan Football Stadium from the air. Many of these photos would end up being used in Toms stock photo shop. After that, Tom then spent some time in the biomedical department of the University of Michigan doing both camera and lab work.
Below is just a sample of the Photography by Tom Kelly offerings….
The DivotLift is small enough to keep in your pocket when not in use. When you need to lift your golf club off the green, slide it on the shaft to keep the grip dry. Made of high strength ABS that won’t scratch, the club lift tool stays firmly on your club shaft. With its higher visibility, you won’t ever leave your club behind again. With four great colors, you’ll be able to spot your club easily. To keep from bending over, use your other golf club to pick up the club on the ground.
Your DivotLift Divot Repair Tool and Club Lift can be custom imprinted with your logo and a message, website url or phone number. Single color customization available in quantities of 100, 200, and 300. For every Imprint order placed DivotLift will donate $20 to a USA Veteran Charity.
- Protects your grips by keeping them elevated from the wet grass, sand and toxic fertilizers.
- Keeps your clubs in plain view to eliminate lost wedges that may otherwise get left behind on or around the greens.
- Saves your back and knees! No more bending over to pick up your club on the ground. Simply hook another club under the elevated grip…and lift.
- Made from high strength ABS.
- Great golf outing gift!