The Grateful Michigan Sign measures 18 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall. The T in Grateful is crossed with the Michigan map. Love your home state? This sign is for you! Just say yes to Michigan!
The Welcome To Our Michigan Home is perfect for your front porch or entry way and makes a great housewarming gift or any occasion gift. The O in HOME is replaced with the Michigan map. The welcome sign measures 18 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall.
With door opening capabilities, Kooty Key is also equipped to help the user avoid touching other public devices such as key pads at gas pumps, ATM machines, elevators, retail checkout payment pads, and slot machines. You can also use the Kooty key to push open mail receptacles, trash receptacles, turn on water fountains. The Kooty Key is a low cost option to help battle against your daily exposure to germs.
Use the Kooty Key instead of touching:
- Door Handles
- Mailbox Handles
- Toilet Handles / Flush Buttons
- Slot Machine Pads/ Pull Handles
- ATM Keypad
- Payment Machine Keypad
- Elevator Keypad
- Gas Pump Keypad
- Trash Cans
- Vending Machine Buttons
- Cross Walk Buttons
- Drinking Fountain Buttons
The Kooty Key is the brain child of Ken Kolb of Clinton Township Michigan. Ken is a champion bodybuilder and an auto parts salesperson. Since he was on the road most of the day he routinely accessed public restrooms, restaurants, banks, stores, etc. Over the years he noticed how air blowers in restrooms were becoming more prevalent do to the focus on ecology. Restrooms that have air blowers usually do not supply paper toweling as an alternative drying method. In the past many people concerned with proper hygiene would dry their hands with the paper towel and then use it to grab the door handle of the restroom upon exiting. One day—during the peak of the flu season he was standing at the sink washing his hands, watching people use the facilities and then immediately exit the restroom without hand washing or cleanup of any kind. He thought about how often he had struggled to find a method of grabbing the handle upon his exit without re-contaminating himself with the millions of germs residing on the door handle. At that moment as he reached for his car keys a thought was born — the Kooty Key!
The Kooty Key comes equipped with an opening to attach to a key ring, belt loop, retractable badge, or add a carbine clip and hang it from your purse. The Kooty Key is an easy to use hands-free, germ-free utility tool!
CLIPS FOR EVERYDAY HOME USE
- Look Great – Forget about those ugly and cheap multi-colored plastic clips, our simple stainless steel clips fit in with any kitchen décor.
- Use it for your potato chips, cereal, cookies, flour, sugar, frozen food, coffee, trail mix, or anything else you need to keep fresh.
- MULTIPLE USES: In addition to preserving your chips, use it to preserve other open bags or to display important papers.
THE PERFECT PET FOOD CLIP
- Customers are raving about the quality of our Zip-Fresh Clips for pet food.
- Reseal small to large dog feed bags.
- Great for doggie snacks and treats.
- Quick Seal prevents spills – Saving you money!
FARM, HOME & GARDEN CLIPS
- Zip-Fresh Clips prevents spills, keeping seeds & pet feed fresh!
- Heavy-duty, durable for calf, horse feed and cracked corn bags.
- For all seeds, mulch, fertilizer, feed bags and pet foods.
OUTDOOR & CAMPING CLIPS
- Indoor and Outdoor Use – It doesn’t just have to be in the kitchen.
- Use them in the garage, shed, office, or wherever you require a durable clamp.
- Freezer-safe, dishwasher-safe, can withstand the most harshest weather conditions.
- Used to hang clothes on line (home or camping) it’s impossible for winds to blow towels off the line.
- From gardening to pool covers – you “NEED” the Zip-Fresh Clips in your garage!
Zip-Fresh Chip Clips
Zip-Fresh Pet Clips
Zip-Fresh Farm Home Garden Clips
Moms’ Michigan Made Cookies are perfect as a gift for a special occasion, or for yourself if you are craving a taste of Frankenmuth. Each box includes 10 cookies with your choice of 6 delicious flavors – Alpine, Glockenspiel, Germantown, Heavenly Hazelnut, Peanut Butter Chunkies, and Stollen – choose 10 all the same or mix and match. These scrumptious gourmet cookies incorporate flour from Star of the West Milling Company, sugar from Michigan Sugar Company, cherries from Traverse City, and cranberries from Cheboygan – just to name a few locations.
All cookie orders will be baked and shipped on Tuesday. To ensure freshness, orders must be placed by 4pm Friday to be shipped out the following Tuesday.
Alpine Gourmet Cookies
Germantown Gourmet Cookies
Glockenspiel Gourmet Cookies
Heavenly Hazelnut Gourmet Cookies
Peanut Butter Chunkies Gourmet Cookies
Stollen Gourmet Cookies
Val Ristovski, the Soap Artist, was led into soap making as a result of a series of events she had experienced over the years. She always had very sensitive and problematic skin since childhood. During the harsh winters when the weather is really dry, her knuckles would actually split and bleed. During the summers she would sunburn very easily if not careful. In 2006 she had a malignant skin cancer melanoma removed. Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer. This single event was enough to trigger her awareness and made her very conscious about what she put on her skin and that of her family. During this journey of change, she began to focus attention on nutrition and lifestyle and avoided unnecessary chemicals in our home.
Val read and studied many books on soap making, which began with 25 books. She felt that by educating and helping herself she would be helping others by providing an alternative soap product. She started to make soap for her family and friends and developed a new respect for all of the ingredients. Val decided to focus her energy on creating soap from scratch using a version of the Cold-Process Method. The versatility of soap allows her to be as simple or as artistic as she wants to be and have full control of the ingredients. As for the ingredients, it was an absolute must to decide on the oil base she was going to use and not deviate from her “standard”.
Val’s philosophy on soap and its purpose is that using it should be an enjoyable experience knowing that it was made with a lot of effort and care. Getting back to basics and understanding the labor-intensive old-fashioned way of how soap was made many years ago can help reconnect us to something that has been lost in history – replaced by technology and mass production as it exists today. Soap is meant to clean your skin and hair – plain and simple. For those of us who are sensitive like Val, as well as those who have developed sensitivities over the years, her hope is that you will find relief and perhaps gain insight and understanding about real, old-fashion, all natural soap.
Rosemary Mint Vegan Soap
Lavender Lemongrass Vegan Soap
Activated Charcoal Vegan Soap
- Available in Hardcover and Paperback: 388 pages
- Publisher: Cowhead Publishing Company (November 21, 2016)
- Language: English
About the AuthorJohn R. Day Jr Author[/caption] John R. Day Jr, called Johnny by his friends, grew up on his family s dairy farm in southern Michigan. Among some of the unusual tasks he s performed in different jobs throughout the years, John has milked cows, cleaned septic tanks, and collected boar semen. He s been happily married for over 30 years and has three grown, married children and three granddaughters. John nurtured his creative side by making highlight videos of his kids’ high school varsity and college sports teams. Not only did he enjoy the hours and hours and hours spent matching the clips perfectly with the songs, he found a way tell stories that could be enjoyed for a long time. Wanting to share some of his life experiences with his kids around the dinner table, John finally took the time to weave a story inspired by some real-life experiences, a great deal of fiction, and a healthy dose of fun in between.
Black Walnut .30 Caliber Bullet Pen
Black Walnut Slimline Pen
Black Walnut Gear Shift Pen
Solid Wood Curved Wine Bottle Holder
Solid Oak Michigan Wine Bottle Holder
Michigan Wine Bottle Stopper with Corkscrew
Gear Shift Wine Bottle Stopper
Solid Black Walnut Wedge Wine Bottle Holder
Solid Oak Michigan Bottle Opener
Solid Wood Wine Glass and Wine Bottle Holder
Solid Wood Playing Card Holder
Solid Wood Trump Marker for Card Games
Made from scratch the old fashioned way. The way it used to be, the way it should be. Sunshine’s Homemade is Sunshine’s unique brand gourmet food that is cooked the old fashioned way – starting with simple ingredients and made from scratch. The nutrition, time and love that goes into Sunshine’s Homemade brand recipes sets these sauces apart from all other brands. Michigan made BBQ and Carolina Gold Sauces are becoming a Michigan family tradition.
Sweet & Spicy BBQ SauceSunshine’s Homemade Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce is a bold and savory southern style recipe with a unique blend of sweet and spicy flavors. Use for dipping your favorite fried food, on burgers or sandwiches, grilled or baked on ribs, chicken, steak or pork, in pulled pork and more. Once you taste this Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce you will see why people say that it’s the best BBQ sauce they’ve ever tasted. Made from scratch and with no MSG, no gluten, no corn syrup, no additives or preservatives. Sunshine’s Homemade Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce has no comparison. Try it and you’ll be hooked. One jar of sauce is never enough!
Hot Carolina Gold SauceSunshine’s Hot Carolina Gold Sauce is Sunshine’s newest recipe and is a Michigan made Gourmet food product made from scratch, the old fashioned way. The way that it used to be, the way that it should be. Only natural ingredients, with NO MSG, no gluten, corn syrup or artificial ingredients are used. This sauce was inspired by the Carolina style grilling sauce that pleases mustard lovers. Use for dipping pretzels and nuggets or on sandwiches and pizza, or on your favorite cuts of meat. Excellent on wings, pork tenderloin and chicken breast, this is very versatile and can also be substituted in any of your mustard recipes.
Messy Dave’s is a complete Sloppy Joe dry seasoning mix of natural ingredients – Nothing artificial and No preservatives! All you need is ground meat; Messy Dave’s and water! Use with any ground meat; beef, chicken, turkey, pork, ham, venison, bison. You can even use vegetable protein in place of meat! Messy Dave’s Gourmet Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix is available in Original and Mild flavors. A li’l sweet, a li’l spicy…A lotta good! Resealable pouch allows you to make from one sandwich to eight sandwiches!
Messy Dave’s Ingredients: Chili Powder, Onion, Brown Sugar, Spices, White Sugar, Garlic, Tomato, Salt, Cornstarch
Brown up 1 lb. of ground meat or 1/2 lb. of vegetable protein. Drain excess grease. Add Messy Dave’s & mix. Add 1 1/2 cups of water. Simmer for 10 minutes to desired consistency. Serve on hamburger bun.
Recipes with Messy Dave’s Sloppy Joe Dry Seasoning Mix
- Prepare Messy Dave’s per pouch instructions with ground beef or ground chicken.
- Cut 12 mini bell peppers (red, yellow and orange) in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and stems.
- Stuff with Messy Dave’s mixture.
- Keep beef or chicken filled peppers warm in a 200F oven until ready to serve
- Makes 24 appetizers.
Sour Cream Dip
- 1 – 8oz. tub sour cream
- 4 – Tbs. Mild Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix
- Stir Messy Dave’s dry seasoning mix (more or less to taste) into sour cream.
- Mix well. Chill at least one hour. Serve with potato chips.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Set oven to 300F.
- 4 to 5 lb. Pork Shoulder Roast.
- 1 – pouch Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix (Original or Mild flavor)
- Sprinkle all sides of roast with Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix.
- Place on a rack inside a 9”x 13” baking pan.
- Roast for 4-6 hours until roast pulls away with a fork.
- Remove roast and cool until it can be pulled apart using 2 forks.
- Serve on hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls.
- Add yellow mustard, bread & butter pickles and onion if desired.
- 1 lb. ground meat of your choice (beef, chicken, turkey, venison)
- 4 Tbs. Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix (Original or Mild); more or less to taste
- Mix ground meat with Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix.
- Divide meat into 4 servings and form patties.
- Grill or pan fry until they reach desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with desired condiments.
- Makes 4 servings.
Chicken or Pork Main Dish
- Sprinkle Messy Dave’s Seasoning Mix over boneless or bone-in chicken parts or pork loin chops.
- Grill on BBQ, bake in oven or pan fry for a quick, easy, delicious entrée.