Ascentcare Dental Products collaborates with the dental community to focus on the development of innovative dental technologies that span a diverse set of applications. They understand dental professionals and their demand for quality products and treatment for patients in the most effective way possible with state of the art equipment. Some of the better known products include the Bite Buddy mouth prop system, the HyperLUX Light Engine, the Radical Reflector illuminated mouth mirror, and the fiber optic Titan Transilluminator.
Bite Buddy Mouth Prop System: Years of research, engineering and development with dentists and hygienists in mind have led to the creation of this Mouth Prop System. Easily interchange the numerous mouth prop attachments needed for the various procedures in your dental office. Bite Buddy Mouth Prop System Features:
- Expandable. Simply use the Bite Buddy as a stand-alone dental mouth prop. Upgrade with accessory attachments at any time.
- Adaptable. Interchangeable mouth prop accessory instruments can be applied to assist with dental procedures.
- Unobstructed. Total visual and physical access to the work area with all Bite Buddy accessory instruments.
- Innovative. Our exclusive mounting rail and magnetic coupling system allow for simple and quick mount and dismount of mouth prop accessory instruments while positioned in the patient’s mouth.
- Sterilization. The Bite Buddy system was designed, engineered and made to withstand repeated sterilization and reuse using industry standard methods.
- Illuminated. The Bite Light and the Lighted Saliva Sidekick transform the Bite Buddy into the brightest mouth prop on the planet, emitting over 50,000 LUX with a color temperature of 6,000K.
HyperLUX Fiber Optic Light Engine: Direct intense light to challenging work areas with our HyperLUX light engine and illuminated instruments.
Radical Reflector Mouth Mirror: Diagnose and treat in difficult to see areas with ease using our powerfully illuminated mouth mirror.
Titan Transilluminator: Enhance your visual inspections and diagnoses with our versatile, fiber optic transillumination instrument.
All Ascentcare’s dental instruments are made in the USA, in Ascentcare’s hometown of Spring Lake, Michigan. They are protected by one or more patent applications or patents including U.S. patent No. US 9,968,341, D787070, D782047, D787069, D782048, D817492.